YELLOWHAMMER AND THE ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE PRESENT: ALABAMA’S PREMIER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND JOBS CONFERENCE
Feb 18th and 19th, 2016
Feb 18th and 19th, 2016
Andy AndrewsNew York Times Best Selling Author and Noted Speaker
Hailed by the New York Times as a “modern-day Will Rogers who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America,” Andy Andrews is an internationally known speaker and novelist whose combined works have sold millions of copies worldwide. He has been received at the White House and has spoken at the request of four different U.S. presidents.
Greg CanfieldAlabama Secretary of Commerce
Angus Cooper, IIIPresident of Cooper/T. Smith
Mark CrosswhiteCEO of Alabama Power
Grayson HallCEO of Regions Financial
Johnny JohnsCEO of Protective Life
J. Michael KempCEO of Kemp Management Solutions
John McMahonChairman of Ligon Industries
G. Ruffner Page, Jr.President, McWane, Inc.
Jimmy ParnellCEO of Alfa
Jimmy RaneCEO of Great Southern Wood
Cliff SimsCEO of Yellowhammer Multimedia
Fitzgerald WashingtonCommissioner of the Department of Labor
This timeline will be expanded closer to the event
Featuring live music from Act of Congress and a buffet dinner prepared by Ross Bridge’s award-winning culinary staff.7:00 PM
John D. Johns, Chairman, President and CEO of the Protective Life Corporation
– J. Michael Kemp, President and CEO, Kemp Management Solutions
– G. Ruffner Page, President and Director, McWane Inc.
– Jimmy Parnell, President and CEO, Alfa
– James W. Rane, President and CEO, Great Southern Wood Preserving8:00 AM
Greg Canfield, Alabama Secretary of Commerce
– Jason Hickey, President, Hickey & Associates
– Ron Starner, Executive VP, Conway, Inc., and Site Selection Magazine
– Mike Mullis, President and CEO, J.M. Mullis, Inc.8:45 AM
Mary Johnson, Director of News Services, Alfa
– Dr. Arthur J. Tipton, President and CEO, Southern Research
– Carter Wells, Vice President of Economic Development, HudsonAlpha Institute of Biotechnology; Chairman, BioAlabama
– Brian Hardin, Director of Governmental Affairs & Agriculture Programs, Alfa9:30 AM
Zeke Smith, Executive Vice President of External Affairs, Alabama Power Company
– Ed Castile, Deputy Secretary of Commerce, Director of AIDT
– Dr. Mark Heinrich, Chancellor, Alabama Community College System
– Jennifer Himburg, Young Farmers Director, Alfa; Workforce Structure & Alignment, Alabama Workforce Council
– Fitzgerald Washington, Commissioner, Alabama Department of Labor10:15 AM
Mr. Andrews, an Alabama native, is an internationally known speaker and novelist whose combined works have sold millions of copies worldwide. He has spoken at the request of four different U.S. presidents and coached numerous CEOs of billion-dollar corporations, top-tier college and professional sports coaches, the Special Operations Commander for NATO, and many more.11 AM
A conversation with U.S. Senator Richard Shelby, facilitated by Yellowhammer Multimedia CEO Cliff Sims12 PM
Jim McLaughlin, President, McLaughlin & Associates
– Billy Canary, President and CEO, Business Council of Alabama
– Catherine Glover, President, Tennessee Chamber of Commerce
– Glenn Spencer, Vice President of the Workforce Freedom Initiative, U.S. Chamber of Commerce1:15 PM
Buy your ticket/s today!
The map and Contact details are listed within the contact information.You will also receive a confirmation email with location map.
The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the event fee. For corporate accommodation rate, please contact us directly.
Contact Ryan Boggus at rboggus (at) yellowhammernews (dot) com
All payments are processed via Eventbrite.
All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by us, in which case we will always make a full refund.
Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort
4000 Grand Ave
Birmingham, AL 35226
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us directly. We will respond for sure.